Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

ORIENTATION & APPLYING for D.C.P.

Hello name is Daisy :) I am 20 years old and i live in Miami fl. I'm applying for the Disney College Program for the FALL of 2010. Well, i always saw the posters around school about it but i never really got to it, you know. But i finally went to the Orientation on March 9th and I applied for it right there and then. You get to live at Disney. You get to work there. Meet different people from different countries. Of course FREE ADMISSION!!!!!

I am really really excited about it!!!! :D

Well, I have been going to Disney for years ever since I was 2 years old. ever since then been at least every year. Disney is one of my favorite places to go to. Like my inner child comes out on the journey there. You forget about the world you know.

I have always wanted to know what goes on in Disney you know like backstage. I have always wanted to work at Disney to be to sing or dance or even draw for Disney.

I am really excited about this but I am really scared at the same time because right now so far my friends said they are going ....but they really aren't. Either because they don't want to (which i think is CRAZY! who doesn't want to go to Disney) or they didn't get accepted. :(
So I am really going up there all by my lonesome self.
But then again I am really excited. hehe

I applied for Attractions which is my 1st choice. I would love to work at the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours,
Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror, Space Mountain and Splash Mountain.
Then there is Merchandise, Character Attendant, and of course maybe be one of the Disney Character! ^_^

K, Talk To You Later!!

ALL DREAMS CAN COME TRUE, IF WE HAVE THE COURAGE TO PURSUE THEM.
-WALT DISNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment