Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I GOT IN!!!!!

I GOT IN!!!!
After 2 weeks after my phone interview I got the e-mail saying
CONGRADULATIONS YOU ARE ACCEPTED FOR DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM of FALL 2010 :) then 2 days later i got my PURPLE FOLDER! :)
I am super happy.
I am going to be working in Merchandise (which was my 3rd choice My first choice was Attractions, my 2nd was Character Attendant, then Merchandise but oh well).
Well I dont know what my "Costume" is going to be.
I hope it isn't ugly.
Beucase I have seen some really ugly "Costumes"
My arrival date is August 9th which is a Monday.
My father and my boyfriend are going to take me over there.
I am going to miss my baby sooo much when I am over there
but I am going to have fun working and learning at Disney DUH
hehe can't wait!
I am going to missing alot of events and holidays like:
my parents birthday's, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas,
and my boyfriend and I 3rd year anniversary. :(
But what can I do heh.
Everybody is really happy for me tht i got in.
My family, my baby, my friends, and my church :)

No comments:

Post a Comment